Watch Jesus and David discuss the ins and outs of Unemployment Insurance.
Jump ahead to the question that interest you:
- 1:20 “What is unemployment insurance?
- 3:59 “What if my employer didn’t pay into the Unemployment Insurance Fund?
- 4:41 “What if I’ve been furloughed? Can I apply for Unemployment Insurance?
- 5:17 “Who qualifies for Unemployment Insurance Benefits?”
- 6:11 “Do independent contractors qualify for unemployment insurance benefits?”
- 7:39 “Can undocumented workers qualify for unemployment benefits?”
- 9:00 “What about people who have DACA? Can they apply for unemployment insurance benefits?
- 9:21 “What if my unemployment benefits claim was denied?”
- 10:04 “What about people who have been furloughed but have not been called back to work? Can they continue to receive unemployment benefits?
- 10:43 “What about people who have been called back to work but are afraid to go back to work because of safety concerns?”